MARK Save A Life 'Self Rescue System' is a relatively safe, simple, low cost self-escape Controlled Descent Device that functions as an alternative means of emergency escape when needed.
SAL's Rescue System appeal to the following group of customers:
1. High rise industrial facilities such as in tower cranes (LIEBHERR cranes,
WOLFF-cranes), overhead crane, cable car;
2. Fire & Rescue Department, Military;
3. Developers, Building owners or Tenant Groups in office buildings, hotels;
4. Small businesses in buildings with windows or glass panels that can be modified for easy removal;
5. Individual home ownership for families in high rise apartment --- stores in a closet --- in many cases requires no modifications to structure;
There are many approaches to high rise evacuation in an emergency. The portability and flexibility of SAL's Rescue System provides an efficient and cost effective strategy to create multiple Escape Stations at strategic locations in the building.
This pre-plan approach of providing multiple Escape Stations throughout the structure in key locations would enable everyone inside the building ready access to an evacuation system in the event of life threatening emergency, such as a means of evading armed attackers in terrorist threats. It also enables the system to be relocated to another pre-plan safer location away from fire. The system can also be moved to another office when the company moves to a new premise.